Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Year, New Life


Happy New Year to anyone who is reading this! I am confident that this year will be amazing and bring wonderful things. It's already started off on a much better note- I got to spend NYE on the couch cuddling with two main guys! My gorgeous son and handsome boyfriend. I wouldn't have wanted to be with anyone else. It was particularly nice not to be yelled at when the clock struck midnight. Last year, Asshat yelled at me about stupid stuff he made up to make me feel bad. I spent half the night crying and begging for him to forgive me. Ha- not anymore. I have an amazing, healthy relationship that never makes me feel like I am going to have a panic attack. That's why I KNOW this year is going to be amazing. Who knows... Maybe there will be a wedding if things work out the way they should... ❤️❤️❤️

I also have amazing news to share since I have not blogged in a while. I went in for my first papsmear after my last surgery for cervical cancer/HPV and my pap was clean!!! 😃😃😃😃 To make a long story short- I was completely clean before I met Asshat. I never slept around. Never had an irregular pap my whole life. Then, that changed once I started dating him. I went for my yearly papsmear and it came back irregular. When the doctor said I had HPV and he needed to do a biopsy, I was shocked. I had only been with Asshat. How could this have happened? Never mind the fact Asshat was sketchy with texts from random chicks and all, he still blamed me and accused me of cheating. He hounded me and abandoned me when I needed him the most. The day I found out I did have cervical cancer, I called him and he told me he couldn't be with me anymore because my parents and him didn't get along and he knew my mom would want to be by my side. He completely jumped ship. He continued to blame me and even made me feel bad because he said he had to go to the doctor to get checked himself. Swore to me he hadn't been with anyone else. Flash forward to several months after our breakup- he is arrested for his sexcapades on Craigslist. He was all over the local news. He was accused of raping a woman he met on CL, but was later dropped of all his charges because the woman lied about some of it. I was asked to speak to the detectives and a private investigator. Through answering their questions, I found out he had been sleeping with countless other women he met online the entire duration of our relationship. I was disgusted and hurt. How dare he accuse ME of being unfaithful when he was the one doing it behind my back? I went to see him in jail and he admitted he had been unfaithful to me and lied about so much I thought I knew about him.  Essentially, his dirty habit gave me cancer. How dare he. While I am having surgery and treatments and suffering, he is out having sex with random dirty women he meets on Craigslist. Seriously, made me get sick. Not only is he emotionally manipulative- he is twisted sexually too. 

So many friends and family members have told me to sue him for my medical bills. I have thousands of dollars of medical bills that I am paying on right now. However, he is out of my life and I don't want to give him any chance to get back in. I will pay my bills and smile knowing that I am a survivor in so many ways. It's a new year, a new life- I am so blessed to get to start over again with an optimistic perspective on life.


No comments:

Post a Comment